JUST IN: Fire Guts Shops, Burns Goods, Valuable Properties Worth Millions In Sabo, Sagamu (PHOTOS) | MarvelTvUpdates

According to reports, the fire outbreak was caused by an electrical spark from one of the shops down Odi Olowo Street immediately they brought electricity as at 1:30am.

An eyewitness added that the security guards alerted the residents who tried all their best possible to quench the fire while waiting for the fire service but all to no avail.

Millions of goods and valuables were said to have destroyed by the fire.

More details later…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *